Monday, April 20, 2015

Just Got off of our Video Call with Jing Mei!!!!!!!!

Just got off of our call with Jing Mei and it was another success!!!!!!! I asked her (in Chinese) what activities she enjoyed and she said she liked running. My mom, being enthusiastic about running herself, liked that a lot. Jing Mei said she wants to run with mom when she gets home. We showed her a few pictures of herself and she said something in Chinese. I really wish I knew the language right now. We showed her some of her clothes and she said they were very beautiful. She seemed excited when we told her it was only three days until we go to China and she said "I'll wait for you". It was very sweet. She calls me Clo. ;). Please be praying for her and for us as we're about to leave for China.

No comments:

Post a Comment